lauantai 26. marraskuuta 2011

Täällä taas

I was thinking about not blogging for a while because I felt stressed about it (among all the other things) and I didn’t want to whine all the time - which is all I have been doing lately… I used to write here to update on what’s going on in my life but I was getting the feeling that no one is interested really, so I said to myself that I can just as well stop for a moment.

I mean, there is no fabulous point in my writing, I’m not a food blogger or a glamorous fashion bloggers that everyone envies and who get free samples of makeup or clothes and invitations to exclusive fashion events and whatnot… *sigh* My life isn’t exactly the most exciting right now and I don’t write super duper well, either (especially in English……….). I guess I’m having a blog identity crisis ?

from: weheartit.com

Don’t get me wrong ! Obviously it would be fun to be one of those glamorous and interesting people, but I’m mostly very happy to be the girl who blogs to keep up with her friends and family who are all so so far away… But the again I get the feeling that no one is reading.

***

The thing that make me come back today (apart from being on a rrrreally good mood for once), is the fact that I’M GOING TO PARIS this evening. Sorry, I just can’t write it other than Caps lock on… Paris <3 In the best company ever and with the best plans ! We’re going to drink wine in a wine fair (at least I suppose that’s what you do in a wine fair, otherwise there is no point in going, right ?), eat in a Finnish restaurant (!!!) and see a Cirque du Soleil show. This last one makes me bounce up and down everytime I think about it :)


We used to watch their shows on tv during Christmas holidays and I was just dying to become an acrobat, especially one of those who do the trampoline shows…! I’ve had to bury the hopes of this career (just like my childhood dream of being a prima ballerina :D) but I’ve always wanted to see one of Cirque du Soleil’s shows. There is something magic about them ! Apparently my subtle hints worked wonders since last Saturday I woke up with the tickets to their show called Corteo on my pillow <3 The best birthday ever :)

So a priori this weekend is going to be something very special. At least I have my hopes up ! And being sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time I’m now trying to stay positive.

Si vous voulez que la vie vous sourit, apportez lui d’abord votre bonne humeur. -Spinoza

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti