lauantai 21. toukokuuta 2011

HuK!

I dropped my study record at the secretariat today and next thursday I will officially be Bachelor of Arts. Yay for me! I’m so happy! (trying to ignore the fact that this was my fifth year at the uni and you are normally supposed to get the BA in three years…) When I got out of the building I was feeling sort of surreal and just stayed there staring around me in this lovely little “forest” that lies between the three buildings where I study and which I need to run across in order to get to my classes. Or rather I needed to… During most of the winter there was just a tiny path, extremely slippery with icy surface resebling mostly an ice skating rink. Now it was all green and pretty, though.
Kävin tänään viemässä opintrekisteriotteen ja hakemuspaperin tiedekunnan kansliaan, ja ensi torstaina olen sitten virallisesti HuK! Jee, hyvä minä! Pää oli melko tyhjä kun tulin ulos kansliasta ja astuin Juslenian ja Signumin väliseen metsikköön… Jäin vähäksi aikaa sinne ihmettelemään, missä välissä tässä on ehtinyt tulla kesä ja muistelemaan talvista luistelua luennolta toiselle. Haikeaa…


Kävin tänään viemässä opintrekisteriotteen ja hakemuspaperin tiedekunnan kansliaan, ja ensi torstaina olen sitten virallisesti HuK! Jee, hyvä minä! Pää oli melko tyhjä kun tulin ulos kansliasta ja astuin Juslenian ja Signumin väliseen metsikköön… Jäin vähäksi aikaa sinne ihmettelemään, missä välissä tässä on ehtinyt tulla kesä ja muistelemaan talvista luistelua luennolta toiselle. Haikeaa…

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti