torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

Aate aito


This is what the weekend looked like. We had planned about an hour of games outside with the guides……… It went well in the end, better than I had expected. The girls are so sweet (in their own, noisy and bordellique way) and excited about having two foreign leaders.


I’m half super excited and half anxious about this year. I feel there are so many things to think about that I should pretty much quit my job to be able to handle it all. But I decided it doesn’t have to be that perfect. We will have a good year which does not include me getting burnout :)
Sunday there was a trainig for all the new leaders. From 8:30am until 6pm in this freezing cold room. One of the trainers was driving me crazy, he was so… falsely perky. And noisy. And annoying. Otherwise the day was ok, I guess, even though I couldn’t help feeling I was wasting my time there. At least I have some qualification to be scout leader in France now (can’t remember what the nomination was, though…)


Now, good night everyone ! I will continue my evening procrastinating instead of sending e-mails to the parents of my guides or searching for covoiturage to go see mon mec this weekend - or anything productive whatsoever. I should and I could but I DON’T CARE. :)

*
photos: weheartit

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti