keskiviikko 2. marraskuuta 2011

This weekend was near perfect. First of all it consisted of not only two but four sweet days of liberty ! Secondly it was still quite warm and we had nice long walks out in the countryside. (I consider this a victory, since Maxime hates walking…)

We didn’t do much (like that would be any news), mostly just lazed off on the sofa, cooked a whole lot of good food (I love their kitchen…), laughed at the cats and enjoyed the fact that we didn’t have to do anything.

(just look at these colours, aren’t they fantastic ?)
I took Magnus with me and even though I was dreading he would make all his craziest I-don’t-want-to-be-in-this-stupid-cage show, he was pretty ok about it. On the way back he even slept all the way. But Maximes roommate has a cat too, and that was just something waaaaay too exciting ! Magnus ran behind him all the time and showed all his best moves (like rolling on his back and walking on two feet) and the other cat, Figatel, just couldn’t care less. He would stare at the wall as if hoping to make this little pain in the ass disappear by sheer power of mind.

Unfortunately even the best things must end sooner and later and now I’m once again trying to survive my regular life. It’s so depressing to see sun set long before getting out of office… I’m just a little tired of everything right now :/

Luckily my parents will be in Grenoble this weekend <3 It will be so good to see them for the first time in… five months !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti