perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

Tunnin pidempi viikonloppu!

I’m done with this weeks workload and ready for a four day weekend ! Yay ! Except for the fact that I still need to sit in front of this stupid screen for 69 minutes and my back aches like never before, I’m feeling pretty good right now :)

Yesterday evening we had a Swedish dinner party at my Swedish collegues place. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed the food and akvavit and snapsvisor and everything <3 It was funny how exciting and exotic the others found the scandinavian culture (we were seven nationalities around the table) and we had some interesting conversations about nudity and stuff…

Of course I’ve felt like s**t all day because I slept way less than I should have (and that’s been going on for two weeks now) so today it’s been caffeine and sugar every few hours just to keep me awake.
I’ve noticed that not sleeping does nothing good for me (newsflash, haha). In addition to the obvious stuff like not being able to concentrate, feeling sleepy and being “hungry” and snappy all the time I’ve noticed I get very anxious too. I’m going through all these worst case scenarios in my head all the time and actually fearing the death pretty bad. It’s horrible :/ I have some sedatives that were prescribed to me this summer and even though I don’t like the thought of eating them, I sort of feel better knowing that they are ther, just in case.

I’m just really looking forward to the feeling of waking up after a good night’s sleep tomorrow <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti