sunnuntai 17. heinäkuuta 2011

Itku pitkästä ilosta

I’m getting pretty mad here… I have a new phone and it takes fairly good pics (better anyway than my actual camera :D) so I’ve been photographing a lot lately and would like to share the pics with you. But… I have no idea how to get them to my computer, gaaahhh!

It hasn’t exactly been the best day ever today. Sundays very seldom are, since they always mean the end of the weekend and a long train ride for one or the other :( Today was especially bad since we have been in parties every evening since Wednesday and yesterday (well, technically today) we went to bed at 4.30pm… I’ve been feeling homesick and very unmotivated to get back home and to work all day long.

I guess I should go to sleep instead of whining to you… I promise to come back tomorrow with something more interesting to tell and hopefully some pics too!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti